Lent is the yearly celebration by the Church of its corporate conversion in Jesus Christ. During Lent, the Liturgy prepares catechumens to celebrate the Paschal Mystery by the various stages of Christian Initiation. Click here for the full blog.
St. Joseph Study
During our time of consecration to St. Joseph, we are hosting a St. Joseph Study. It’s a time of community and prayer! Join us Monday nights at 7:00 pm. Click here for more information.
*You don’t have to be reading/praying through the Consecration to St. Joseph book to join.
It’s not to late to make your Lent meaningful. Lent is a great time for a spiritual reset and discovery. Click here for some great resources.
Now that restrictions are lifting, please note that Mass times have been updated and there are additional prayer opportunities in our church.
Daily Mass (Mon-Fri)
- 8:00 am at St. Finnan Church. Please note, the Saturday morning mass is now cancelled.
- Adoration and Confession will follow the Friday morning Mass.
- 5:00 pm (Saturday) at St. Finnan Church
- 8:00 am at St. Finnan Church
- 9:30 am at St. Catherine of Sienna Church
- 9:30 am at St. James Church
- 11:00 am at St. Anthony Church
- 11:00 am at St. Finnan Church
30% Capacity Guidelines Overview
Please remember our guidelines for attending in-person prayer and mass.
- We require that all attendees wear masks.
- You’ll be given Purell upon entering the church.
- We require physical distancing in our churches.
- Registration is not required.
- If you’d like to make a donation, please donate at the door when you enter. You can also donate online. Click here for more information.
- Due to the pandemic, we are unable to keep Sunday missals in our pews. If you’d like a Sunday missal, you can ask for one at the door. The missal you receive will be your Missal to keep. We ask that you consider making a donation to the church for the missal.
Please keep our parishioners in your prayers:
Marc Becker, Brad McMillan, Adèle Lalonde, Joe Rolland, Braydon Topping, Michael Scott, Lois Morrison, Myles Lynch, Madison McDermid, Marc Sauve, Maureen Bissonette, Christopher Coleman, Theresa Ryan, Monique Gaudet, Juliette Lavigne, Rod McDonald, Ann MacPhee, Sharon Martin, Gerald Sauve, Richard Mincoff, Robert Rolland, Patrick and Sue Shannon.
Click here to make a donation to the parish.
Click here for this week’s mass intentions.