COVID Update – Further Restrictions
Due to the recent lockdown restrictions, we are only permitted 10 people per Mass. Our Mass schedule will continue as planned in our four parishes.
For information on how to register to attend Mass, please click here.
Beginning this Sunday (April 25th), you will have the opportunity to receive the Eucharist at St. Finnan and St. Anthony, in the parking lot, between 11:30 am and 12:15 pm. Please note:
- At this time we will only be able to give communion to people physically inside the car, unfortunately we are unable to give communion to you in a pyx.
- Do not exit your car at any time.
- You must be in a vehicle – no walk-ins.
- Masks must be worn while approaching for Communion.
- In case of inclement weather (snowstorm, torrential rain, plague of locusts…) communion in the parking lot will be cancelled. It is of utmost importance that our parishioners, volunteers, and clergy are safe at all times.
How will this work?
- There is no sign up required. However, if you need help please call one of our parish contacts for details.
- Watch & pray Sunday Mass via the livestream on Saturdays, at 5:00 pm.
- Come to the parking lot at St. Finnan or St. Anthony. You will be directed when it is your turn to pull ahead and receive communion. After everyone in your vehicle has received communion, you will be directed to exit the parking lot to make space for the next car.
Finally, this is only available because of the hard work of our clergy and the volunteers who have generously offered to direct vehicles in the parking lot, are helping out as Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers, and continue to call families for registrations for the 10-person limit at mass. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Let us continue praying for one another.
New Book Study
Our next book study is approaching fast!
From May 17 to June 14, on Monday evening at 7:00 pm we’ll gather to discuss our new book Searching for and Maintaining Peace: A Small Treatise on Peace of Heart by Fr. Jacques Philippe. For more details, click here.
“We live in a day and age characterized by an extraordinary amount of agitation and lack of peace.“
Pastor’s Blog – I Am the Good Shepherd
The Fourth Sunday of Easter, Christians are invited to reflect on the meaning of God’s call and to pray for vocations. Christ, the Good Shepherd, continues to lead his people through His Bishops, Priests, and Deacons, and calls many to follow Him in this way.
Click here to read more.
All Day Adoration
We’ll be opening up St. Finnan Basilica every Friday, from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, for adoration and prayer! No registration is required. 10 person limit.
Click here to make a donation to the parish.
Please keep our parishioners in your prayers:
Marc Becker, Brad McMillan, Adèle Lalonde, Joe Rolland, Braydon Topping, Michael Scott, Lois Morrison, Myles Lynch, Madison McDermid, Marc Sauve, Maureen Bissonette, Christopher Coleman, Theresa Ryan, Juliette Lavigne, Rod McDonald, Ann MacPhee, Sharon Martin, Richard Mincoff, Patrick and Sue Shannon, Mary Mayville, and Adolphe Gaudet.