Read, Learn, Grow — Life is Messy Book Study
“The mess of life is both inevitable and unexpected.” Expand your Faith in 2022 by joining us for a 6 week virtual book study where we will explore Matthew Kelly’s latest book, Life is Messy. “This is quite simply the right book at the right time.”
And a great opportunity to connect with fellow parishioners AND, some of our brothers and sisters from Annunciation of the Lord Parish in Ottawa, will be joining us.
Our book study will be hosted on Zoom and will begin Monday, January 17 at 7:00 pm and will run until Monday, February 28 2022.
For Monday, January 17 please read The Human Dilemma pg. 1 to Emptiness pg. 29
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Amy Bourbonnais at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor’s Blog – The Gift of Ourselves
“There is only one gift that we need to give to Jesus – the gift of ourselves. Surrender yourself to God, place your trust in Him and allow the Holy Spirit to work through you for the greater glory of God.”
If you’re uninformed about our new Formed account you can now consider yourself informed!
We’re excited to offer you the amazing resource Formed.org. Formed is full of uplifting, inspirational, and informative content on the Catholic Faith.
Head over to stfinnan.ca/formed for more information and info on how to join.
Our Monthly Formed Recommendations for December are:
- The Search
- God’s Doorkeeper – St. André of Montreal (Feast Day – January 7, 2022)
- Paul of Tarsus – Messenger of Jesus Christ (Feast Day – January 25, 2022)
Synodal Training for Coordinators during the month of January. Please email Fr. Jon, email@example.com.
This Week at the NGP
- St. James CWL Meeting on Tuesday, January 11 from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Baptism Preparation Meeting on Tuesday, January 11 from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- St. Finnan CWL Meeting on Wednesday, January 12 from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Adoration and Prayer at St. Finnan’s Basilica on Friday, January 14 from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Daily Mass from Tuesday to Friday at St. Finnan’s Basilica at 8:00 am
- Confession – Saturday, January 15 from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Be sure to stay on top of all our events by checking out our events calendar on our website.
Click here to make a donation to the parish.
Please keep our parishioners in your prayers:
Diane Leroux, Krista Kirkwood, Susan and John Clark, Marc Becker, Brad McMillan, Joe Rolland, Braydon Topping, Michael Scott, Madison McDermid, Marc Sauve, Christopher Coleman, Theresa Ryan, Juliette Lavigne, Richard Mincoff, Patrick and Sue Shannon, Mel Watt, Shea Archer, Patrick Kealty, Bill Akkermans, Andrea Willard, Susan Brown, Milton McIntosh and Kerry McDonald.
Please contact Mary Ellen for updates or changes to this list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for this week’s mass intentions and please keep our parishioners in your prayers.