In light of the recent COVID lock-down announcement, we wish to provide you with an update on what is planned for Christmas masses. We ask that you please review the following information.
- If you are registered for a Mass on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day your registration is still valid. We will not be cancelling any masses on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- Beginning December 26, masses will be streamed on YouTube. Also beginning December 26, all in-person masses will be suspended until further notice.
- Daily mass will be streamed at 8:00 am.
- Sunday mass will be streamed at 8:00 am on Sunday.
- Stay tuned for an update from Fr. Jonathan regarding this new lockdown. You can view it on our YouTube channel or Facebook page.